An element of the Technical Girl Collection
Technical Female Evaluation
Self-avowed technical Harriet informs her very own tale of friendship, group and the extraordinary world of trends.
Harriet’s cleverness just isn’t necessarily outstanding support as she tries to find the girl way through the teenager confusions as a geeky outsider but, in the end, after some unforeseen minutes in the pet walk, all closes well!
Shortlisted when it comes down to Leeds guide honors 2014, 11-14 get older classification – Shortlisted for Roald Dahl Funny award 2013 – March 2013 introduction associated with the thirty days
Along with our very own Lovereading professional advice for technical lady a small amount of LoveReading4Kids users comprise lucky enough is invited to examine this name. Here is a taster. ‘i would recommend this guide to teenagers almost everywhere, really an ageless regular which will be remembered forever, Read it!.’.
Scroll down seriously to read more critiques.
Guides in The Nerd Girl Collection:
Geek Female Synopsis
“My name is Harriet ways, I am also a geek.”
Harriet Manners understands that a pet has actually 32 muscle tissue in each ear, a “jiffy” persists 1/100th of an additional, as well as the person with average skills laughs 15 days daily. She understands that bats usually switch leftover when exiting a cave which nuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
But she doesn’t understand why nobody at school seems to like the lady.
And whenever Harriet is spotted by a top product agent, she grabs the opportunity to transform herself.
Even when this means stealing the woman companion’s fancy, running into the wrath of this lady arch-enemy Alexa, and continually humiliating herself before impossibly handsome product Nick. Whether or not it indicates lying to people she likes.
Geek Female Viewer Ratings
Teens like to read therefore besides all of our Lovereading expert viewpoint a few of the Lovereading4kids audience Evaluation section are additionally fortunate enough to see and examine this name. Look for their own complete feedback by pressing right here.
- tinder vs coffee meets bagel
- Zoe Crook – ‘I couldn’t stop scanning this guide. Certainly, visitors, here is the sorts of publication that can make you stay up all-night! You should not say you’ren’t informed!’
- Robin Johansson,age 14 and Hannah Janman, get older 11 – ‘Geek lady was a fantastic book for women particularly, a lot more of a teenage/issues crisis than a young child’s book. I happened to be so angry when I completed they, i truly appreciated they!’
- Meaghan Lagan, era 14 – ‘i must say i enjoyed this guide because it have an overall pose.’
- Laoise Tabi, years 14 – ‘It was actually a very girly book, amusing and clever. Make fun of out loud quality.’
- Kara, era 11 – ‘After reading Geek Girl, we experienced proud getting who Im since publication implies that you don’t have to wind up as anybody else, you can easily feel your self.’
- Stefanie Tucker, get older 13 – ‘The plot is actually fresh and I located me determined.’
- Alice D’Angelo, age 14 – ‘From the first page, we appreciated Harriet ways along with her find on lifetime.’
- Sezen Mehmet, era 12 – ‘i must say i enjoyed reading technical woman. It actually was interesting and a great ride of emotions and laughs.’
- Delilah Acworth, get older 13 – ‘i suggest this book to youngsters almost everywhere, it’s a timeless regular that’ll be appreciated permanently, Read it!’
- Eloise Percy-Davis, age 12 – ‘i enjoy the zany and warm-hearted way that Holly Smale writes and I also enjoy checking out a lot more of the woman work!’
- Izzy study, era 12 – ‘many people can relate solely to this book, they discusses plenty aspects of a person’s lifetime; stressed to squeeze in, finding out who you really are and achieving issues with relationships.’
- Rachel Bourn, era 13 – ‘here is the funniest guide I’ve browse in a number of years. Harriet along with her finest (ONLY) pal Nat are two really interesting characters You will find come across.’
- Mia prepare get older 11 – ‘i might strongly recommend nerd woman to whoever enjoys a laugh and enjoys an unique facts.’
- Safiyah Afghan – ‘a great publication for teenage women who delight in these brilliant books about ordinary youngsters just who have radical improvement, but remain true to themselve.’
- Carla Mc Guigan age 12 – ‘This book ended up being a really interesting browse and I truly treasured checking out they. I look ahead to checking out a lot more of Holly Smale’s guides.’
- Emily Clowes, 11 – ‘Geek Girl was a fantastic guide. Harriet and her best friend, Nat live in a full world of fashion. Being clever does not always assist you to using your issues and Harriet discovers this out whenever she undergoes this lady teenage confusions. This publication is stuffed with fun and rips; it really is somewhat like becoming on a roller coaster and finding yourself at the conclusion of a catwalk each time.